Today I have a refreshing, nutritious, easy to make strawberry peach smoothie, that tastes so good and fresh!
This peach and strawberry smoothie is completely vegan, dairy-free, and made with real fruit.
Can You Eat Peaches And Strawberries Together?
Peaches and strawberries can be eaten together, in fact, they make a great combination!
Peaches have a very distinctive taste, so when you pair it with a strawberry, all the flavours are balanced, without anything being overpowering.
Furthermore, both peaches and strawberries offer unique benefits, so when you combine them, you get the best of both worlds!
Benefits of Peach Strawberry Smoothie
This strawberry peach smoothie without yogurt is vegan friendly, and it’s made using healthy ingredients.
The smoothie offers many health benefits. So, you will not only have a delicious smoothie to sip on, but it will also benefit your health too!
Here are some of the benefits of this drink:
- Rich in Nutrients: The smoothie is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, offering an amazing nutritional boost.
- Excellent Hydration: Coconut water used in this peach and strawberry shake provides essential electrolytes, aiding in quick and effective hydration when combined with the water content of the fruits.
- Digestive Health: The fiber from the strawberries and peach, along with the soothing properties of mint (if used), can aid in digestion.
- Low-Calorie Refreshment: The natural sweetness from the fruits makes for a refreshing drink without the need for added sugars, aiding in weight management.
- Heart-Healthy: The combination of minerals like potassium and magnesium alongside antioxidants supports cardiovascular health.
- Immune Boosting: The high vitamin C content from the strawberries and peach contribute to strengthening the immune system.
- Good for Skin: The various vitamins and antioxidants present can contribute to healthy, glowing skin.
How To Make Strawberry Peach Smoothie Recipe
One of the things I absolutely love about this smoothie, is it’s versatily.
It can be made for breakfast, a snack, and even as a fruity cocktail if you add a bit of alcohol in it!
You will need these ingredients:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Fresh Peach
- Coconut Water
- Mint Leaves (Optional)
To make this peach and berry smoothie recipe – wash and pit the peach and slice it.
Then, add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
Serve and enjoy with some ice and mint if you like.
Recipe Tips And Optional Substitutions And Add-Ins
When I develop a smoothie recipe, I love testing out different variations, until I achieve the perfect smoothie.
Below, I am going to share some swaps and add-ins you can apply when you make this smoothie.
These changes can better suit your tastes or ingredients you have at home!
- If you don’t have frozen strawberries, for a thick smoothie, use 1 cup of fresh strawberries, but make sure you also add 1 cup of ice cubes too.
- Coconut water can be difficult to find in the grocery store, so instead of coconut water, feel free to use unsweetened almond milk.
- If you are not vegan, you can make a strawberry peach smoothie with yogurt by adding some Greek yogurt
- To make this smoothie more filling, adding a tablespoon of chia seeds or almond butter can make a good difference.
More Strawberry Smoothie Recipes:
Strawberry Peach Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup/150g of frozen strawberries
- 1 large-sized peach washed, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- 1-2 leaves of mint optional
- Prepare the peach as instructed.
- The method is simple; combine all the ingredients to a high-speed blender start by adding the frozen strawberries and coconut water first.
- Blend until smooth. It should take 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with the mint if you like and enjoy!