Strawberry smoothie with alcohol – perfect on a sunny day to enjoy with your guests. A strawberry smoothie with alcohol is like a fruity cocktail, but it actually has benefits to it.
It contains actual nutrients, and will, well, get you drunk as well!
This boozy strawberry smoothie is ready in under 5 minutes, you can make it whilst your guests are there, it’s that easy.
If you never had an alcoholic strawberry smoothie before, you are missing out. This smoothie is super refreshing and tastes so good.
Although be careful, we all know how easy cocktails are to be drunk, so drink responsibly.
The good thing about this strawberry smoothie with booze is that it’s suitable for vegans and people who are dairy-free.
Every one of your guests can have a sip of this amazing homemade strawberry cocktail.
Can I Put Alcohol In My Smoothie?
You can absolutely put alcohol in your smoothies, in fact, it’s a great idea since adding alcohol to your smoothies makes a delicious fruity cocktail!
You might also be wondering what alcohol mixes with a smoothies – you can use any type of alcohol you like. You can use vodka, rum, or even gin.
We used vodka in our homemade strawberry banana smoothie, but we also made smoothies with other types of alcohol.
Are Alcoholic Smoothies Healthy?
Alcoholic smoothies even though contain alcohol, which isn’t necessarily healthy don’t mean that the smoothies will be unhealthy or bad for you.
Alcoholic smoothies contain fresh fruit and in some instances leafy greens and vegetables, which are all very healthy ingredients.
Sipping on your fruity acholic smoothie is a good way to enjoy alcohol but also get vital nutrients vitamins and minerals from the smoothie.
How To Make Alcoholic Strawberry Smoothie:
You will need:
- Ripe Bananas
- Coconut Water
It’s super easy to make this alcoholic smoothie. Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until smooth.
You can serve the vodka fruit smoothie over extra ice for extra freshness.
Optional Add-Ons / Variations Of This Drink
There are some variations of this alcoholic drink you can make in case you have slightly different taste preferences.
Here they are:
- If you don’t like bananas, you can use mango instead, for a tropically flavored cocktail.
- If you like to add herbs to your alcoholic smoothie recipes, you can serve this strawberry smoothie with fresh mint.
- Instead of coconut water, you can use coconut milk for a more pina-colada-tasting alcohol smoothie.
- Instead of vodka, you can use any other alcohol you like instead of vodka. Rum works very well, as well as gin too.
- You don’t need to use strawberries, you can substitute them for raspberries for example, or another berry of choice.
We hope you like this refreshing strawberry banana smoothie recipe with alcohol! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Strawberry Smoothie With Alcohol
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup/150g of strawberries trimmed and diced
- 2 medium sized ripe bananas peeles and cut into chunks
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- 3 shots of vodka
- 3 cubes of ice
- Prepare the fruit as described.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend everything until completely smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy!