These Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are literally to die for! The recipe is super simple and easy to make. Can also be easily doubled if you want to feed a crowd.
We have to admit – that these are some of our best cookie recipes so far. One of our favorites as well.
These cookies take a little bit of precision in order to get right – however, they are so worth it once they are done!
Goey in the middle, and crispy on the outside – these triple chocolate cookies are an absolute delight.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe took a while to develop. We tested it a couple of times and tweaked it until it was perfect.
There was a charity last week for the Mind – so loads of people would bring homemade bakes and raise money for it.
We brought these cookies and they were a massive success. People LOVED them.
So, today we are sharing our best cookie recipe as of yet!
How To Make Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You will need:
4. Sugar – White & Brown
5. Bicarb + Baking Powder
6. Mixed color chocolate chips
Once the cookie dough is made, it’s chilled in the fridge for 25 minutes.
Then 2.35oz/65g balls are shaped out of the cookie dough and placed pretty spaced out between each other and baked for 13 minutes for a gooey in the middle cookie or longer for a crispier cookie, depending on your preference.
A full breakdown of the recipe is below!
Try Some Of Our Other Cookie Recipes:
1. Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
2. Easy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
3. Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
We hope you like this Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 140g / 2/3 cup of butter soft at room temp
- 140g /2/3 cup of dark brown sugar
- 170g / 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp of caster sugar
- 250g /1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of bakin powder
- 2 Pinchs of salt
- 180 g /1 heaped cup of mixed colour chocolate chips white, dark, milk chocolate chips
- Beat the sugars and butter together until creamy.
- Add the egg, then fold in the flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Finally fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigirate the cookie dough for 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape the cookie dough to 2.30oz/65g balls. Should make about 15. And place 4 each per baking sheet with plenty of space between them. Do not flatten them, they will flatten naturally when they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 13 minuts for gooey middle, or 15-16 minute for crispier cookies.
- Let them cool on the sheet for 10 minutes before moving them and repeating the process with the rest of the cookies.
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023