This healthy, refreshing tropical Avocado Raspberry Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of nutrition.
This avocado raspberry smoothie packs a great amount of fiber, and it’s relatively low on sugar and carbs compared to other fruit smoothies.
It can also be suitable for diabetics.
The avocado berry smoothie recipe only calls for 3 simple healthy natural ingredients.
The result is a cold, thick delicious not too sweet drink, that’s going to fill you up for hours. It’s also low on calories, naturally dairy-free, and vegan!
The avocado provides creaminess, the raspberries – sweetness, and the coconut water – refreshing notes.
We used frozen raspberries for this smoothie – but you can use fresh ones as well. However, we recommend you add some ice to make it cold and refreshing.
Benefits Of This Low Carb Thick Berry Avocado Smoothie
- It’s Low On Calories
- It Contains Loads of Nutritious Goodness
- It’s Super Delicious
- It’s Packed With Fiber
- It Has a Good Dose Of Protein
- It’s Done In Under 5 Minutes
A must-make 3-ingredients avocado raspberry smoothie, perfect for breakfast.
How To Make Avocado Raspberry Smoothie:
You will need:
2. Frozen Raspberries
3. Coconut Water
Once you peel and remove the pit from the avocado, all the ingredients go in a blender and are blended until smooth.
Job done! Serve and enjoy.
That’s it – it’s a super easy and delicious smoothie recipe.
Here are 3 alternatives you can use:
- Instead of coconut water, you can use dairy-free milk or regular water
- Instead of frozen raspberries, you can use any other berry of choice
- You can also use frozen avocado chunks, but you will need to add more liquid, otherwise, you will end up with a puree
More Low-Carb Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this Tropical Avocado Raspberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Tropical Avocado Raspberry Smoothie
- 1/2 large avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 cup/120g of frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup/180ml of coconut water
- Prepare the avocado.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!