Ninja blenders are awesome tools to make fresh and healthy juices at home.
You can use Ninja blenders for juicing, and they are very affordable and can save you from having to fork out for a super expensive juicer.
Blenders are often very well known for making juices as well as smoothies, and oftentimes they make epic alternatives to buying juicers, what is best they do not require a great deal of preparation or work.
You can easily make juice in a Ninja blender without having to do too many extra steps, or without many issues.
Most would think that a Ninja blender is only for smoothies and crushing up ice, but today we are going to prove to you that you can easily make juice with a Ninja blender!
Introducing The Ninja Blender As A Tool For Juicing
You needn’t go out and spend a tonne of money on a juicer to be able to make delicious juice. Ninja blenders work well enough as juicers, you just need to know how to juice the right way.
Preparation and adequate knowledge will have you juicing just right no matter what!
Can You Juice With Ninja Blender?
Ninja blenders can be used for juicing, you just need to make sure that you use the right process and prepare your ingredients properly to juice successfully.
Prep For Juicing With A Ninja Blender
Before you even get started with the whole juicing process, you need to prep! Prep is so important, so you need to gather all the equipment you need to juice to your heart’s content.
Make sure you have these items ready on your countertop:
- A Ninja blender.
- A small bowl, or a container that you can catch the juice in once you strain it.
- A knife and cutting board for chopping up your fruit and veg.
- A rubber or silicone spatula.
Juicing: How It Is Done
Now, this is done, you are ready to start the juicing process. Firstly, you will want to cut up all of your vegetables and fruit into small pieces so that they fit inside your Ninja Blender’s cup.
You could use whole fruits, but if they are rather big, they can be a challenge to blend.
This will not likely be a problem if you are juicing berries, however.
- Once the fruit or veg is chopped, place it in the cup and slowly add a bit of water until it is blended together well. Depending on the juice you are trying to make, this could vary. Some soft fruit and vegetables may contain a lot of water and can actually be blended without having to add any. Hard fruit or veg will need water (apples, for example).
- Once the mix has blended together well, you have to strain it into a container or bowl to separate the pulp and the juice. You could do so by using a fine mesh strainer (this is our preferred way to do this) or you could use a nut milk bag over another medium-sized bowl if you need to.
- If you want to get a clear juice totally void of any pulp, then line your strainer with paper towels so only the juice will go through, leaving all pulp behind. This will take a bit longer to do, however. It totally depends on how much fiber you want in the final product, however, if you want none left then it can totally alter the taste of your juice.
- Finally, you want to use a rubber spatula, or another similar utensil to press down on the contents of your strainer to force out more liquid until absolutely no more is left. Pour what you have, enjoy a glass and enjoy your fresh glass of juice!
See how simple it is, no need for expensive juicers!
Our Favorite Recipe
How To Make Ninja Blender Juice Recipe
- 1 Ninja Blender
- 1 kiwi peeled
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cucumber cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 green apple cut into chunks seeds and core removed
- 250 ml of cold water
- Prepare your fruit and veg as directed above.
- Then, add all the prepared ingredients in the Ninja blender.
- Blend until everything is well combined. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth/nut milk bag over another medium-sized bowl to separate the pulp from the juice.
- Transfer the juice mixture into a glass and enjoy!
Juicing With A Blender: The Pros
Juicing with a blender does have a few benefits over using ‘actual’ juicer machines, of course, it does also depend on what exactly you are looking for in your final product. Here are some pros of juicing with a blender.
- You can make fresh juice without needing to buy any expensive equipment, and you probably have most of the necessary ingredients and equipment at home anyway. So, it won’t cost much more than buying juice from a store, maybe even less in the long run!
- Blender recipes often will yield less pulp in comparison to juicers, so you get more liquid when you juice with a blender, although it does lack some in the fiber department, as juicing removes the juice and leaves behind the pulp. But, this will vary between blenders, so you should do your own research.
Ninja Blender Juicing: Overall
It’s as simple as that, now you know how to use your Ninja blender to make juice at home. No more going to the store just to buy your daily juice, or drinking processed cartons of juice from Walmart. Fresh only from now on!
We are sure your life has changed now!
As much as the process sounds like it could take a while, it should take only 15 minutes to make this juice, depending on how many servings you are making, of course.
But, we honestly cannot see you ever buying store-bought juice again, not once you realize the magic of juice from real fruit and veggies. Fresh, and not watered down or packed with ridiculous amounts of sugar like the ones you pick up from Walmart are!
It’s a great way to get healthy, and all these juicing recipes are made super easy for you… All you need is a Ninja blender!
Using a Ninja Blender For Juicing FAQs:
Does Ninja Have A Juicer Attachment?
Most Ninja blenders do not have a juicer attachment, but you can still use them for juicing. If you are looking for something more…Juicy, try the Ninja Cold Press Juicer.
Is Ninja Fit A Juicer Or Blender?
The Ninja Fit is a blender, made for personal shakes, smoothies, frozen blending, and food prep. However, you could make juice with this if you use our techniques to do so.
Can A Ninja Juice Fruit?
Ninja products can juice fruit. The ninja does make some juicers, which can extract 75% of the fruit. However, Ninja blenders can serve as an awesome substitute when you do not have a juicer!