These Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies are to die for seriously. If you are someone who craves naughty chocolate cookies but doesn’t wanna ruin their diet, or keep it up with healthy eating – these are the perfect solution. They taste so chocolatey, so crunchy on the outside, and fudgy in the middle – pure perfection.
Oh, and they are healthy, so don’t feel guilty if you have a few of these once you bake them!
I did them on a Sunday morning, and oh my god, the whole house smelled of chocolate cookies…everyone in the house was up by the smell wanting a cookie!
This recipe is always a winner for me, for when I am missing a chocolate cookie that won’t load up my liver with unhealthy sugars and fats.
The baking of these cookies is the crucial bit… if you want them fudgy in the middle, simply bake them for 10 minutes. They might look uncooked and soft when you look at them, but trust me once they cool they will harden and be moist and with a slight crunch on the outside!
You can also adjust the baking time depending on the preferred texture. A minute or so longer for crispier. Keep the cookies thicker for a shortbread-like texture. Thinner for crispier.
We hope you like this Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/2 cup 120 g tahini stirred
- 1/3 cup 50g coconut sugar or other fine sugar of choice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of dairy-free milk at room temperature I used almond
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon 0.5 tspof baking powder (use gluten-free if you want this GF)
- 1/4 teaspoon of 0.25 tsp salt
- 4 tablespoons of flaxseed ground linseeds
- 1 tablespoon of chopped hazelnuts that’s optional really if you would like an extra crunch
- 1/4 cup 45 g mini chocolate chips or chopped up a chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven to 350F (185 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the tahini, sugar, vanilla, non-dairy milk until well combined. Do not over mix as the tahini will seize into a stiff mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix gently.
- Shape into flattened cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet. (You can also sprinkle some Maldon salt on top and press in. Salt helps reduce the bitter profile).
- Bake at 350F/ 185C for 10-12mins. Cool for 2 mins then remove from the baking sheet and allow to cool down completely before serving.