Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Sugar Cookies that only need a handful of cupboard ingredients. An Easy pumpkin spiced cookie recipe that will pump you with fall vibes.
Don’t know about you – but we are ready for fall; Halloween, pumpkins, hot chocolate, and loads of candy!
What’s really cool about these vegan pumpkin spiced cookies, is that they don’t have any added fat to them. No vegan butter or oil is needed.
Just sugar…quite a bit of it, but we have pumpkin puree in there – so I guess we can get one of our five a day from these cookies?..No? Okay.
You need to try these cookies. They are just perfect for fall, with a hot drink – watching the yellow tree leaves fall from your window – just perfect.
You don’t need any fancy ingredients either – just flour, sugar, and a couple more cupboard ingredients.
it’s so easy to make these vegan pumpkin spiced cookies, and they are absolutely delicious!
How To Make Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Cookies:
You will need:
The dry ingredients are combined. Separately, the wet ingredients are combined too. Then, the dry ingredients meet the wet ones, and they form a big cookie dough baby.
The big cookie dough baby makes 12 small cookie dough babies.
We then roll the small cookie dough babies into light brown sugar and we bake them. That’s where they grow and become adults.
We then eat them 🙂
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
We hope you like this Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Sugar Cookies Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Sugar Cookies
- 2 cups/250g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup/120g of canned pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup/130g dark brown sugar packed
- 8 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- Light brown sugar to roll the cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and ginger. Mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilia and brown sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones, and gently combine. Do not overmix.
- Shape 12 medium-sized ball out of the cookie dough.
- In a bowl, add some light brown sugar. Then rolls the cookie balls into that sugar.
- Place the coated sugar cookies to the baking sheets and only gently press them on the top. Do not flatten them all the way down.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12-15 minutes, then leave them to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, before moving them to a wire rack.