Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie recipe, that will excite your tastebuds, hydrate you and fill you with vitamins. This kiwi watermelon smoothie is dairy-free, vegan, plant-based, whole-food plant-based, and incredibly easy to make.
I know, I know, you might be thinking watermelon and kiwi smoothie? Really? But hear me out. These 2 work so well together, the kiwi has a sort of tanginess to it, whilst watermelon is sweet, so it cuts through beautifully the sharpness of the kiwi.
Only 3 simple ingredients are needed; kiwi, watermelon, and coconut water. We originally added a touch of honey to the recipe but thought it was not really needed since the watermelon and kiwi bring enough sweetness to the table.
Watermelon kiwi apple smoothie can also be done here, if you have an apple lying around, slice it, and add it to the blender, for a more nutrient-dense smoothie.3 out of your 5 day, in 1 drink? – yes, please.
The thing is, you can make pretty much anything here. Don’t like kiwi? Add some other fruit. You can add berries, cocoa powder, or even protein powders, for a protein watermelon smoothie. Get creative!
How To Make Watermelon And Kiwi Smoothie Recipe:
You will need:
3. Coconut Water
Prepare the watermelon. Peel the kiwi, and slice it. Then add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until smooth.
Serve poured on ice, and drink up!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Thick Refreshing Blackberry Smoothie
2. Easy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
3. Easy Chocolate Pear Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing Watermelon Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie
- 1 cup/150g of diced watermelon
- 1 meduim-sized kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup/120ml of coconut water
- The method is simple; combine all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023