Wheatgrass has emerged into our diet quietly and is making headlines. 5 years ago, not many people knew or were using wheatgrass. Now, wheatgrass is in most health shops, people are buying it and using it in all different forms and shapes.
This wheatgrass smoothie recipe is suitable for vegans and of course anyone who is dairy-free.
Can I Put Wheatgrass In My Smoothies?
Now to the big question, can you put wheatgrass in smoothies? The simple answer is, yes, you can.
In fact, adding wheatgrass to your smoothies is a great way of adding tons of nutrients to your smoothies.
How Much Wheatgrass Do I Put In a Smoothie?
It really depends on what form of wheatgrass you are using. If you are using a powdered form of wheatgrass, then around 1/2 tsp to 1 tbsp of wheatgrass powder is the perfect amount.
When it comes to fresh wheatgrass, the quantity should be much higher, around 1/4 cup.
As for wheatgrass juice, 100ml is about the right amount as well.
Can You Drink Blended Wheatgrass?
Absolutely you can drink blended wheatgrass. Our favorite version is powdered wheatgrass, as it blends easily, but any wheatgrass is totally fine to blend.
How To Make Wheatgrass Banana Smoothie
You will need:
- Wheatgrass Powder
- Chia seeds
- Coconut Water
This smoothie comes out thick and so tasty. If you like your smoothies sweeter, feel free to add a touch of maple syrup.
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
Serve and enjoy!
More Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes:
1. Flat Stomach Weight Loss Smoothies
2. Smoothie Recipe For Hair Growth
3. Protein Smoothie Bowl
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy wheatgrass smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Dairy-Free Wheatgrass Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 tbsp of wheatgrass powder We used this one
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana peeled
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 cup/250ml coconut water
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can serve it over ice, for extra freshness!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023