Yogurt is such a nice versatile ingredient. It’s often used in smoothies, and for a very good reason. It helps thicken your smoothies, add freshness to them, and of course, probiotics and protein.
As huge smoothie enthusiasts, we found that having chia seeds in your pantry is essential. You will use them almost every time you make smoothies.
We went for apples instead of bananas in this smoothie, just because not everyone likes bananas, and apples and yogurt work so well together.
Is It OK To Put Chia Seeds In Yogurt?
Yogurt and chia seeds work very well together. You can sprinkle them on top, of your yogurt and granola, or in our case, add them to your yogurt smoothies.
Chia seeds are extremely versatile, they can be sprinkled and added to anything you like.
What Do Yogurt And Chia Seeds Do?
Chia seeds and yogurt are both extremely beneficial to your gut health. They are also both high in protein, which is an essential nutrient.
Both yogurt and chia seeds can easily be incorporated into your diet.
How To Make Chia Seed Yogurt Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Peanut Butter
- Chia Seeds
You can add more protein to the smoothie if you like, by adding protein powders, but this is optional.
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Chocolate Protein Smoothie
2. Anti-Acid Reflux Smoothie
3. Pear And Banana Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy apple chia seed smoothie with yogurt recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Yogurt Smoothie With Chia Seeds
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 gala apple washed and cored
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter unsweetened
- 3 tbsp of yogurt Plain, unsweetened
- 1 cup/250ml of milk
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023