A delicious anti-inflammatory ginger and pear smoothie that’s also immune-boosting too.
This smoothie recipe came to life because we managed to get Covid-19 and needed some natural remedies ASAP.
We drank this smoothie once a day for 3 days, and we felt so much better. The smoothies contain natural powerful ingredients that can battle colds and flu.
Do Ginger And Pear Go Well Together?
Ginger and pear sound like an odd combination – do they go together? Surprisingly, they do!
They not only complement each other with taste but also with health benefits.
Ginger breaks through the sweetness of the pear, making this combination a marriage made in heaven.
Health Benefits Of Ginger & Pear Smoothie:
What do pear and ginger do for your health?
Let’s take a look at the health benefits of this smoothie:
- Boosted Immune System
- Stomach & Digestive Health
- Protect You Against Colds And Flu
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Antiviral Properties
- Rich In Phytonutrients
And these are not all.
How To Make Pear And Ginger Smoothie
You will need:
- Ginger Root
- Manuka Honey Or Regular Honey
- Coconut Water
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
You can use any pear you like, as well as any honey you have or like. There is no hard rule to use these specific ingredients listed above.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Lime Smoothie
2. Orange & Turmeric Smoothie
3. Smoothie Recipe To Lower Cholesterol
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy warm ginger pear smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 medium sized pear washed and cored
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 small orange peeled and seeds removed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp manuka honey or regular honey
- 200 ml coconut water
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023