If you are after a delicious healthy smoothie to help you feel energized and healthy, look no more.
We got orange, kiwi, chia seeds, manuka honey, and turmeric! It doesn’t get any better than that! This smoothie is particularly good if you have a cold, so you can drink this smoothie any time of the year, really.
This smoothie has incredible benefits, one of those being for people looking to lose weight too.
It’s dairy-free as well.
Do Orange And Kiwi Work Together?
Orange and kiwi together may sound like a weird combo, but they both work very well together.
They both have unique health benefits and bring something special to the table.
Is Kiwi And Orange Juice Good?
Oranges are widely used in juices and smoothies, but kiwis are not so much. Did you know that kiwis contain more Vitamin C than oranges?
This smoothie is a Vitamin C power boost! Not to mention anti-inflammatory and it has healing properties.
So, the answer is, yes, kiwi and orange juice are very beneficial for you and your health!
How To Make Kiwi Orange Smoothie Weight Loss
You will need:
- Manuka Honey
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Water
A super easy smoothie, made with only a handful of ingredients. It’s so good for you, and it tastes absolutely fabulous!
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
Serve with ice if you like, and we hope you enjoy it!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Anti-Inflammatory Orange & Turmeric Smoothie
2. Strawberry And Apple Smoothie
3. Detox Pineapple Grapefruit Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy detoxing kiwi and orange together smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Healing Orange And Kiwi Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 kiwi
- 1 orange peeeld and segmented
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp manuka honey or regular honey
- 1 cup/250ml coconut water
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can serve it over ice, for extra freshness!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023