These Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies are literally to die for. Especially if you are a kit-kat fan + a cookie fan = this is your dream made true. The recipe for these kit kat bites cookies is super simple and easy to make. Can also be easily doubled. If you are looking for recipes for leftover kit kat bars, you have come to the right place.
These kit kat cookies taste absolutely amazing. The cookie dough is quite chewy, crispy, and fudgy, the kit kat chunks in there add a wonderful crunch.
We love kit kats in our household!
So, we thought, why not make cookies with kit kat chunk in them? We love cookies and kit-kats – so we combined both. The result was phenomenal. We will never be skinny… 😀
They came out amazing, fudgy, crispy, chewy – you name it.
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
- Electric Mixer
We hope you like this Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Loaded Kit Kat Chunk Cookies
- 1/3 cup/80g butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup/70g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g white sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup/140g plain flour
- 4 kitkat bars divided cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C, & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Then add in the egg and mix until completely mixed through.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Cut half of the kit-kat bars into smal chunks. Then fold them in the cookie mix. Keep the other half of kit kats for later.
- Dollop 6-7 cookies onto the 2 baking sheets (do not flatten them, keep them ball-like shape because they will expand when they bake) Press on top the remaining 2 bars of kit kats(cut into chunks previously) Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden
- Allow to cool about 2-3 minutes on a baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Or enjoy them warm, like we did 😀
Cookies will last in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.