This healthy, nutritious vegan chocolate smoothie bowl is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness. Chocolate protein smoothie bowl is made in 5 minutes!
It’s also a fairly low-calorie chocolate smoothie bowl. It’s packed with protein, fiber, and all the goodness.
Chocolate smoothie bowl with avocado can be decorated as you desire. As you can see, we have made some attempt, but we are not artists by heart, we are cookie eaters and smoothie makers 😀
This recipe is Clean Eating, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, & Paleo.
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this Vegan Chocolate Smoothie Bowl recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Vegan Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- FOR THE SMOOTHIE:
- 8 ounces/1 cup/200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen peeled banana
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds/flaxseeds
- Half an avocado
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- Chopped nuts
- Cacao nibs/chocolate flakes
- Chia seeds
- To make the smoothie base, add the almond milk and everything else, but the toppings, to a blender. Blend on high until combined. If the mixture is too thick, add more almond milk, if too thin, add more frozen banana.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with desired toppings.