This Vodka Lime & Mint Smoothie Recipe is the perfect refreshing thing you need to do right now. Hot summer days are awesome, but it’s always good to stay hydrated and refreshed, especially when there’s booze involved. So here, you get 2-in-1!
This watermelon vodka smoothie cocktail is a refreshing summertime cocktail that is full of ripe and juicy strawberries, watermelon, lime juice, and vodka. Simple to make and delicious to drink, enjoy a glass of this watermelon cocktail while relaxing outside in the sunshine!
Once you start making delicious homemade smoothie cocktails like this one, you will save tons of money, and buying expensive cocktails (which are not always nice) won’t look as appealing.
Psst…if you are vegan, you are in luck! This cocktail smoothie is 100% Vegan!
How To Make Vodka Lime Smoothie Cocktail:
Ingredients Used In This Smoothie Cocktail:
To make this Watermelon Vodka Smoothie you need very few ingredients:
- Fresh Watermelon – you could also make it with frozen watermelon.
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Vodka – use your preferred brand
- Fresh Strawberries
Who knew you could drink booze in such a healthy and refreshing way!
The method is simple – Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth. You may need to add a touch of water to help to blend if the blender is struggling. But if you have a good quality blender, you won’t need to add any water.
Pour over ice, and enjoy!
Now you are ready to party right during the summer!
We love to host summer parties and surprise our guests with different and unique booze. Nothing beats a refreshingly delicious drink, no wonder why cocktails are so delicious.
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this Vodka Lime & Mint Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Vodka Lime & Mint Smoothie
- 2 cups/450g of watermelon chunks
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 1/8 cups/225g of fresh strawberries
- 3 shots of vodka
- 6-7 leaves of mint
- Prepare the strawberries by washing them and cutting them. Prepare the watermelon as well, if it's whole.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth. You may need to add a touch of water to help to blend if the blender is struggling.
- Pour over ice and decorate with extra mint leaves and enjoy!