Okay, Weetabix smoothie…To some, this will be super strange, but if you love Weetabix and smoothies, you will absolutely love this smoothie recipe.
We love, love Weetabix, and we have it for breakfast often.
If you are wondering how to add protein to your smoothies without protein powder, consider adding Weetabix!
Here’s the deal, we didn’t magically come up with an idea to make a Weetabix smoothie…we saw a Weetabix smoothie advert that featured making a smoothie with it, and it clicked in our heads!
So, we decided to play around with some recipes using Weetabix, and to our surprise, we had a huge success, pretty quickly, without many attempts.
Can You Put Weetabix In The Blender?
Weetabix can of course be added to your blender. It has a crumbly texture which makes the blending process much easier.
If you combine it with the right ingredients, it can blend very well and incorporate well into your smoothies.
Weetabix Smoothie Benefits
We have Weetabix for breakfast for a good reason. Weetabix is rich in fiber and protein.
Here’s the full list of health benefits of Weetabix smoothie:
- Stable Blood Sugar Levels
- Fiber (Improved Digestion)
- Satiety (Due To The Protein)
- Vitamins & Minerals (Magnesium, Iron, Niacin, Folate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, and much more)
- May Aid in Weight Loss
And others as well.
How To Make Weetabix Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Peanut Butter
- Almond Milk
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Probiotic Smoothie
2. Blueberry Smoothie With Orange Juice
3. Keto Breakfast Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy breakfast Weetabix smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Easy Weetabix Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 2 weetabix
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 tbsp peanut butter unsweetened
- 3 frozen or fresh strawberries
- 300 ml of almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023