This healthy, nutritious 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
Apricot smoothie for weight loss is low on calories, which makes it perfect for weight loss. It needs only 2 ingredients!
This healthy green apricot smoothie recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast. Packed full of nutrients from the apricot, and pure coconut water, but still vegan and simple enough that anyone can make it!
We like things simple here, but sometimes simple is all you need to make something amazing and delicious!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
- Electric Mixer
We hope you like this 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie
- 3 Apricots (150g)
- 1 cup/200ml of coconut water We used this one
- Cut the apricots in half and get rid of the seed. Blitz all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve and enjoy!