An extremely nutritious drink, this spinach and cucumber smoothie is perfect to get your day started. It is loaded with 6 different types of greens, and it’s completely vegan as well!
This apple cucumber smoothie is perfect for a hot summer day. It will hydrate you and keep you well-nourished.
The cucumber smoothie for weight loss is low on calories, which does make it ideal if you are looking to shed those extra pounds.
We like being chubby, so we drink this smoothie mostly for cooling purposes in the summer, but this smoothie is actually really healthy. It also has detox properties.
Cucumber smoothie keto is low on carbs, which makes it ideal if you follow a low-carb diet.
Cucumbers are important to add to your diet because they’re 95% water and naturally detoxify your body; they are also high in Vitamins A, B, and C, and contain phytonutrients that provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer effects.
Spinach And Cucumber Smoothie Recipe:
Only healthy ingredients are at present. The healthiest smoothie you can get really as it has only natural ingredients and nothing nasty.
More Healthy Cucumber Smoothie Recipes To Try:
1. Celery Cucumber Smoothie
2. Pineapple Smoothie Recipe With Cucumber
3. Cucumber Smoothie With Apples
4. Vegan Cucumber Smoothie
5. Pear Smoothie With Cucumber
6. Cucumber Juice Shot With Ginger
7. Weight Loss Smoothie Cucumber
8. Green Smoothie With Green Apple And Cucumber
Anyway! We hope you like this Spinach And Cucumber Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Spinach And Cucumber Smoothie
- 1 cup/30g of spinach
- 1 kiwi peeled and diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 green apple diced
- 1/2 large cucumber diced
- 1 cup/200ml of coconut water or water
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender except the ice, and blitz until completely smooth. About 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ice into a serving glass and pour the smoothie on top. Enjoy!