Ginger And Cucumber Smoothie Shot is refreshing, immune-boosting, sugar-free, keto, diabetic-friendly smoothie that is done in under 5 minutes.
A super delicious smoothie shot you never knew you needed in your life. Easy to make, and quick to pop in your body in the morning, before you start your busy day.
Especially during the cold months, when your immune system is at its weakest. An immunity boost shot will be much appreciated by your body.
This ginger smoothie shot is suitable for every single diet possible. Vegan, dairy-free, keto, sugar-free, diabetic-friendly, low-calorie, fat-free.
So much goodness in 1 tiny shot, you are going to love this smoothie recipe!
Benefits Of Cucumber Ginger Lemon Smoothie
Ginger root has got a lot of medicinal properties, it can help with lowering your blood pressure, and menstrual cramps, help indigestion, it’s anti-inflammatory, and can also lower your bad cholesterol.
Cucumber is a fantastic way to hydrate your body and bring some fiber to the table. And it also contains high amounts of antioxidants.
The drink is also low in calories, making it wonderful for weight loss too.
How To Make Ginger And Cucumber Smoothie Shot:
You will need:
1. Ginger Root
3. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
4. Cold Water
To make this cucumber ginger and lemon smoothie for weight loss – the ginger is minced, the cucumber is diced and the lemon is squeezed. After that, all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth.
Pour into your smoothie shot glasses and drink up!
If you want these smoothie shots extra refreshing, you can add ice cubes before you blend, or you could even try freezing the cucumber.
More Cucumber Smoothie Recipes:
1. Green Apple Cucumber Smoothie
2. Smoothie For Weight Loss With Cucumber
3. Cucumber And Pear Smoothie Recipe
4. Spinach And Cucumber Smoothie
5. Easy Cucumber And Pineapple Smoothie
6. Detox Smoothie With Pineapple And Cucumber
7. Celery And Cucumber Smoothie Recipe
We hope you like this ginger and cucumber smoothie shot recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Ginger And Cucumber Smoothie Shot
- 1/2 large cucumber washed and diced
- 1 tbsp of freshly minced ginger root
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1/2 cup/110ml of cold water
- The ginger is minced, cucumber is diced and lemon is squeezed. After that, all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth.
- Pour into your smoothie shot glasses and drink up!