Delicious 4-Ingredients Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie. It’s the strawberry season y’all, so we couldn’t resist making a strawberry smoothie healthy.
There is a vegan dairy-free option available too for this smoothie with yogurt.
This strawberry smoothie with milk and yogurt recipe is done in just 5 minutes!
We like to eat and shop seasonally whenever possible, so the strawberries season got us thinking about making as many strawberry smoothie recipes as possible!
You may wonder why we didn’t make the common classic strawberry banana smoothie – it’s because not many people like bananas actually! But that didn’t impact the taste, the smoothie is still very thick and delicious without a banana.
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As a baker & a smoothie maker, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to share them with you here, and I hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this 4-Ingredients Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, Feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and go eat a cookie! 😀
4-Ingredients Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 cup/200 ml low-fat milk sub for dairy-free for a vegan option
- 1/2 cup/120g low-fat yogurt sub for dairy-free for a vegan option
- 1 tbsp of honey sub for maple syrup for a vegan option
- 2 cups /300g fresh strawberries
- Place ingredients in blender.
- Puree until smooth, add a bit more milk or water if the smoothie is too thick to blend. Taste and add a bit more honey if desired to sweeten.