We have a creamy and indulgent strawberry pineapple banana smoothie recipe for you today!
When it’s hot outside, there is something very refreshing about drinking a fruit smoothie. If you are anything like us, during the summertime, all you want to eat is light fresh food.
This is where this healthy smoothie comes in handy. It’s cooling, light, and it’s packed full of fresh fruit.
Even if you are looking at this recipe during the cold months, you can still take full advantage of how delicious and nutritious this smoothie is. There is no fixed time of the year that you should drink this strawberry and pineapple smoothie with bananas.
Strawberry Banana Pineapple Smoothie Benefits
This strawberry banana yogurt smoothie with pineapple is made without any added sweeteners, it’s made using pure clean ingredients only.
So, naturally, this means that this smoothie will contain numerous health benefits, let’s take a look at some of them:
- It’s high in many vitamins and minerals
- A great source of dietary fiber
- Supports a healthy digestion
- Provides delicious hydration
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes weight loss and satiety
- Supports cardiovascular health
- It’s rich in antioxidants
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Provides a natural energy boost
- Supports healthy brain function
- May aid in detoxification
And these are not all.
Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie Calories
It’s important to always be aware of the macros and the calories smoothies have because although smoothies are healthy, that doesn’t mean they can’t contain too many calories.
This is particularly important if you are watching your weight, or trying to lose weight.
Here is the breakdown for this smoothie per serving:
- Calories: 282
- Carbohydrates: 58.7g
- Of Which Sugars: 27.2g
- Fiber: 10.5g
- Fat: 6.6
- Protein: 3.5g
Note that all the sugar present in this smoothie is fruit sugar, it’s nowhere near as bad as processed white sugar.
How To Make a Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie With Yogurt
You will need:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Greek Yogurt
- Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
The method of making this strawberry pineapple banana smoothie is super simple.
Add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth, for about 2-3 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Ideas For Substitutions:
Here are some optional substitutions you can make:
- If you don’t like bananas, you can use mango instead.
- Instead of almond milk, you can use any milk of your choice.
- Instead of chia seeds, you can use flaxseeds or hemp seed hearts.
- If you are vegan, use vegan yogurt.
We hope you like this healthy and easy strawberry banana pineapple smoothie with almond milk. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup/75g fresh pineapple
- 1 medium banana peeled
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 200 almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!