Detox smoothie after binge eating. We have all been there, either ate too much, or drank too much, or hell, even both!
What’s really important is that you get back on track the next day. What better way to do that, than with a smoothie! Smoothies are easy to make, easy to consume, and typically pack loads of nutrients.
This detox smoothie for after a binge eating day is perfect, and we have loaded with all sorts of goodness that your body needs after a heavy night of eating.
Liquids are typically easier to digest. Your body works extra hard when it has a lot of food to digest. So having a smoothie is a good break for your body. It will still require digestion, but nowhere near as hard.
You should treat binge eating the same as a hangover the next day. Your body dehydrates, and instead of resting during the night, it spends the night digesting the food. Hence the reason why you wake up tired the next day and typically with a headache. The headaches are typically caused due to lack of hydration.
How To Make Detox Smoothie After Binge Eating
You will need:
1. Peach or Nectarine
2. Matcha Powder
4. Frozen Berries
5. Lemon Juice
6. Coconut Water
7. Ginger Powder
It’s super easy to make this smoothie. Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until smooth.
You can serve the smoothie over ice for extra freshness.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Smoothie For Alcohol Detox
2. Avocado Grape Smoothie
3. Watermelon Protein Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing smoothie recipe for binge detox! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Detox Smoothie After Binge Eating
- 1 Blender
- 1 peach or nectarine stoned washed and stoned
- 1/4 tsp of matcha powder
- 2/3 slices of cucumber
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen berries we used strawberries. Fresh will work too
- 1/4 tsp of ginger powder
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water or fairly free milk
- Prepare the ingredients as described.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend everything until completely smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023