Fig Banana Smoothie that is thick, sweet, and indulgent. Perfect first thing in the morning to get things moving down there.
If you like thick smoothies, you will love this banana fig smoothie. Dried figs give a caramel-like flavor, which makes this smoothie so yum!
What’s really good about this banana and fig smoothie -is that it’s so good for you. It packs a great amount of energy, perfect to get you ready for your day/or get you through the day.
Furthermore, this smoothie is great if you struggle with constipation. Have this smoothie first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and we guarantee you that it will get things moving in no time.
Another positive thing about this banana fig smoothie recipe – is that it’s suitable for any diet; vegan, non-vegan, refined-sugar-free, gluten-free, etc.
How To Make a Fig And Banana Smoothie
You will need:
1. Dried Figs
2. Ripe Banna
3. Almond Butter
4. Oat Milk
4 natural simple ingredients are all you need to make this smoothie recipe.
The method is simple – remove the stems of the dried figs then – Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
P.S – you can use frozen banana if you like, for extra freshness, you may need to adjust the liquid though.
We hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Banana Kiwi, Apple Smoothie
2. Strawberry Mango Smoothie Bowl
3. Coffee Banana Protein Shake
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing fiber-rich banana dried fig smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Fig Banana Smoothie
- 3 dried figs - stems removed
- 1 small ripe banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp of almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 cup/250ml of oat milk
- Remove the stems from the figs.
- Then add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy. We recommend you drink this smoothie on an empty stomach for better results.
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023