A healthy smoothie that will provide you with 3 out of your 5 a day, and will boost your body with vital nutrients. The smoothie is thick and refreshing and it’s perfect to take anywhere.
If you are dairy-free, you are in luck, because this smoothie is totally dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
Sometimes simple is best, so we kept the ingredients list small and simple; we have the 3 vital ingredients, banana, strawberry, and blueberry, then we added some milled linseeds (flaxseeds) for extra fiber and heart-healthy fats.
And of course liquid, we chose almond milk, but you can choose any milk you like.
Do Strawberries And Blueberries Mix Well together?
If you didn’t know already, strawberries and blueberries mix very well together. In fact, they complement each other very well.
Strawberries tend to be quite sweet, whilst blueberries have a slightly tangy flavor. So you get the best of both worlds.
Strawberry Banana Blueberry Smoothie Benefits
Where do we start with the benefits..they are many, but here’s a quick overview:
- Vitamins like C & B
- Minerals like potassium
- Skin benefits
And much more!
How To Make Low-Calorie Banana Berry Smoothie
You will need:
- Milled Linseeds (or chia seeds)
- Dairy Free Milk
This smoothie comes out thick and so tasty. If you like your smoothies sweeter, feel free to add maple syrup.
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
Serve and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Smoothie Recipe High In Iron
2. Veg Smoothie Recipe
3. Vegan Berry Protein Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy strawberry banana blueberry smoothie with almond milk. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Strawberry Banana Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup75g of strawberries
- 1/2 cup75g of blueberries
- 1 tbsp of milled linseeds flaxseeds
- 1 cup/250ml of dairy free milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023