Celery is an incredible weight loss food, in fact, it’s considered to be a zero-calorie food.
Obviously, eating celery on its own, except when it’s with peanut butter, will not sound very appealing to people, but adding it to your smoothies will.
Celer actually has a very pleasant flavor, especially if it’s enhanced with other ingredients.
This celery smoothie is so good for you, and it’s also suitable for many different diets, including dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
Does Celery Smoothie Help With Weight Loss?
Absolutely it does. Celery smoothies are low in calories and rich in vital nutrients.
It’s a great snack or a breakfast alternative, that will keep you full, and provide your body with important nutrients.
Celery Smoothie For Weight Loss Benefits
Obviously, weight loss is one of the biggest benefits, but we have got some other benefits too:
- Weight Loss
- Liver Health
- Possible Reduced Inflammation
- Vitamins And Minerals
- Boosted Immune System
And many other health benefits too.
How To Make Apple Celery Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Chia Seeds
- Green Apple
- Almond Milk
You can use any other dairy-free liquid of choice, or even just use water.
Consider adding other ingredients too if you fancy, or even substituting some, try adding kale instead of spinach for example.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Green Smoothie Recipes:
1. Celery Cucumber Smoothie
2. Green Celery Smoothie
3. Diabetic-Friendly Green Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy and healthy celery for weight loss recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Weight Loss Celery Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used Ninja
- 1 rib celery washed and diced
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 medium-sized banana peeled and diced
- 1/2 green apple cored and diced
- 250 ml almond milk or other liquid of choice
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023