This healthy, metabolism-boosting 3-Ingredient Refreshing Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of antioxidants and fat-burning goodness!
It’s not high on calories, but it’s really high on taste 😉
This smoothie is delicious, easy to make, it’s bursting with nutrition, and it’s low calorie! It’s great for burning body fat too.
It’s naturally gluten-free and vegan – so it’s suitable for any diet 🙂
Dietary Swaps For This Refreshing Blueberry Smoothie:
- You can sub the coconut water and use coconut milk instead, however, the taste will change and calories will increase.
- You can add a touch more low-calorie sweetness by adding a touch of monk fruit sweetener to your smoothie!
- Don’t have/don’t like chia seeds? Sub them for flaxseeds!
- We use and highly recommend getting yourself one of these blenders if you are making/planning to make smoothies regularly 🙂
Why not try some of our other quick refreshing smoothie recipes?
We hope you like this 3-Ingredient Refreshing Blueberry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredient Refreshing Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 cup/190g of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup/220ml of pure coconut water we used this one
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until completely smooth. If the blender struggles to blend and it's too thick, add more coconut water.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂