This healthy, Metabolism-Boosting High Protein 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of antioxidants and fat-burning goodness!
It’s not high on calories, but it’s really high on taste 😉
This berry smoothie can be made with dairy-free milk, so it’s suitable for a plant-based vegan diet as well!
Mixed berry protein smoothie bodybuilding – will really help you build those muscles! We personally used plant-based protein powder but you can use any really!
Smoothies N Cookies Daily Cooking Equipment:
As bakers & smoothie makers, we found ourselves using this equipment on a daily basis, so we’re just going to share them with you here, and we hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – A must for a site like ours which is all about smoothies!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Round Cake Pan
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day.
3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups/460ml semi-skimmed milk We used non-dairy too, and it worked just fine!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder We Used plant-based protein powder , but any will do.
- 4 cup/450g of mixed frozen berries of choice
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth. If the blender struggles to blend, add a touch more water.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Enjoy!