Spinach is naturally high in protein, so it’s a great idea to make a spinach protein smoothie without the need for protein powder.
Spinach is not only a great source of plant-based protein, but also many important vitamins and minerals. It also aids digestion and keeps you regular in the toilet.
Is Spinach Good For Protein Shakes?
Spinach is easily added to many shakes and smoothies. Protein shakes are no exceptions.
Spinach will not only add protein to your shake but also plant-based iron and many other health benefits. Definitely add spinach to your next protein shake!
How Much Spinach To Put In Protein Shake?
Believe it or not, too much spinach exists, so make sure you put moderate amounts of spinach in your shakes.
Typically, around 2 handfuls of spinach, so roughly 2-3 ounces of spinach per shake is plenty.
You don’t want any more than that. Too much, and will impact the taste, and it may end up being too much on your system too.
Spinach Protein Shake Benefits
So, what are the health benefits of spinach smoothies?
The benefits are so many, simply because this smoothie is loaded with other healthy ingredients too, making it an ultra-good-for-you smoothie!
- Satiets You
- Builds Muscle
- Great Source Of Plant-Based Iron
- Prevents Cravings
- Brain Health
- Boosts The Immune System
- Aids Digestion
- Glowing Skin
- Supports Hair Health
And much more!
How To Make Spinach Protein Shake Bodybuilding
You will need:
- Greek Yogurt
- Peanut Butter Powder
- Frozen Pineapple
- Chia Seeds
- Low Fat Milk
To make this spinach protein smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy it!
The ingredients listed above aren’t must-haves, you can substitute them without sacrificing on taste or benefits. Here are some swaps:
- Use Kale Instead Of Spinach
- Use Vegan Yogurt Instead Of Dairy Yogurt
- Add Almond Butter Instead Peanut Butter Powder
- Add Frozen Mango Instead Pineapple
- Use Flaxseeds Instead Of Chia Seeds
- Use Dairy-Free Milk Instead Of Dairy Milk (E.g Almond Milk)
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Blueberry Banana Smoothie
2. Spinach Smoothie For Weight Loss
3. Pear And Spinach Smoothie
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy spinach protein smoothie no banana. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Spinach Protein Smoothie [No Protein Powder]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 2 handfuls of spinach washed
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple or mango
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 200 ml low fat milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023