This healthy, nutritious 4-Ingredients Tropical Smoothie is the perfect way to cool yourself on a hot day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
If you are feeling fancy why not add some rum? We have done that when we hosted a house party.
Healthy tropical smoothie is done in under 5 minutes and can be customized to your liking. You can, for example, use pineapple instead of mango if you like.
This smoothie was inspired by the lovely weather we’ve been having recently. And of course, the fact that we are so close to summer! This smoothie can really be made for grown-ups if you add a cheeky shot of rum in there as suggested above. If you do – we do not recommend this smoothie for breakfast! 😀
Oh this smoothie is also 100% dairy-free and vegan!
Tropical Smoothie Ingredients:
2. Coconut Water
3. Canned Coconut Milk
4. Mango Chunks
The ingredients are simply put into a blender and blitz until smooth. It really is a 5-minute job.
We used frozen banana, but if you don’t have frozen banana on hand, simply add a few ice cubes.
We hope you like this 4-Ingredients Tropical Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
4-Ingredients Tropical Smoothie
- 1/2 cup/110ml of coconut water
- 1/2 cup/110ml of canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup/105g of mango chunks
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 shot of rum Optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blitz untill smooth. Serve and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie
2. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
3. 4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023