This avocado and coffee smoothie is a breakfast delight. You get your caffeine fix and a lot of nutrients at the same time, how great does that sound?
Avocados add a ton of creaminess to smoothies. So drinking this avocado coffee smoothie is like drinking a thick creamy coffee.
Avocado Coffee Benefits
Is coffee and avocado good together? The combination of avocado and coffee provides you with a lot of benefits, the best of which is increased energy.
Because of the fiber present in avocados, you will receive steady energy, without any energy crashes later on.
But that’s not all, here is a more thorough list of the benefits of coffee and avocado:
- Great Source Of Minerals Such as – magnesium, manganese, and potassium.
- Great Source Of Vitamins Such as – Vitamin C, A, E, K, B6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, and pantothenic acid.
- Rich In Fiber – Which Aids Digestion
- Aids Weight Loss
- Boosts Metabolism
- Boosts Heart Health
- May Support Brain Health
- May Protect Against Diabetes
And to top this off, the combination of avocado and coffee is just so tasty and aromatic!
Our Avocado Coffee Recipe
You will need:
- Almond Milk
To make this avocado and coffee for breakfast – add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blend for about 4-5 minutes, until smooth.
Serve the smoothie over extra ice if you fancy it, and enjoy!
There are other ingredients you can use in place of the suggested ones. Here they are:
- Instead of bananas, you can use mango.
- If you don’t have flaxseeds, you can use chia seeds or even nut butter such as almond butter.
- In case you are nut-free, use any other milk instead of almond milk.
- If you do not own a coffee machine, you can use instant coffee to brew the amount you need. Which is roughly 50 ml.
We hope you like this creamy and easy avocado banana coffee smoothie. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
More Coffee Smoothie Recipes You May Like:
Avocado Coffee Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen banana chunks
- 150 ml almond milk unsweetened
- 1 shot of brewed coffee espresso
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Brew the coffee and let it cool completely.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Add all your ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blitz until smooth. For about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!