Avocolada Tropical Smoothie recipe that you will absolutely love. This avocolada smoothie is refreshing, thick, smooth and so delicious and filling!
The avocado gives this smoothie richness and creaminess, and the mango gives this smoothie sweetness! Avocolada smoothie is naturally sweetened as well, which makes it a very healthy drink full of nutrients.
Oh also, this smoothie recipe is absolutely dairy-free and vegan as well!
Fiber and healthy fats are what make us feel fuller for longer. (Protein as well, but in this case, we have both fiber and fat) If you have this delicious smoothie for breakfast, it will likely keep you full until the afternoon.
Avocados are high in fat, yes, but they are high in healthy fats that are also known as monounsaturated fat; as well as in omega 3s.
How To Make Avocolada Tropical Smoothie:
You will need:
1. Ripe Avocado
2. Frozen Mango Slices
3. Coconut Water
You can use fresh mango if you like, but I found that using frozen mango really does bring more freshness to this avocolada smoothie.
The method is super simple – all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth perfection.
Pour into a glass, and enjoyyyyyyyy.
Feel free to add extra ingredients and make this smoothie recipe your own. You can, for example, add cocoa powder, more sweetness and so much more!
We think that this recipe is delicious just as the recipe is stated, with 3 ingredients only, but feel free to add to it!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Easy Pineapple Passionfruit Smoothie
2.3-Ingredients Pineapple Smoothie
3. Matcha Power Detox Smoothie
We hope you like this Avocolada Tropical Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you. Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Avocolada Tropical Smoothie
- 1 cup/150g of frozen mango slices
- 1/2 meduim avocado stoned and peeled
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- You can use fresh mango if you like, but we found that using frozen mango really does bring more freshness to this avocolada smoothie.
- The method is super simple - all the ingredients are added to a blender and blitzed until smooth perfection.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy.
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023