Oh, we have an incredible recipe for you today. If you are looking for a healthy smoothie recipe, that is ultra creamy, this recipe is for you.
The smoothie is sweet, creamy, and healthy and it’s also perfect for keeping you full and for weight loss.
Is It Okay To Mix Bananas And Avocados?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with mixing avocados and bananas.
They both have unique benefits, so combining them only creates a super nutrient-dense smoothie or whatever you are trying to make.
Furthermore, if you are making a smoothie using bananas and avocados, they will create an ultra-creamy and satisfying smoothie.
What Are The Benefits Of Avocado And Banana Smoothies?
As mentioned above, bananas and avocados both have unique benefits, so the combination creates an incredibly nutritious smoothie.
Here are some benefits:
- Heart Health
- Boosted Immune System
- Rich In Vitamins & Minerals
- Weight Loss
- Increased Energy
- Stable Blood Sugar Levels
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity
- Glowing Skin
And so many others too.
Are Bananas And Avocados Good For Weight Loss?
Both avocados and bananas help you feel fuller for longer. They also contain fiber, which slows down digestion, which in itself can aid weight loss.
Definitely consider incorporating them into your diet, if you are trying to lose weight.
How To Make a Banana Avocado Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Dairy Free Milk
You can also consider adding other things, like protein powder, seeds, and other powders.
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Banana Smoothie For Weight Loss
2. Avocado Smoothie For Weight Loss
3. Keto Heavy Cream Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy avocado banana yogurt smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Easy Banana Avocado Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp yogurt unsweetened
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 300 ml dairy free milk of choice
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023