Easy Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie recipe that will boost your energy and hit you with nutrients. Naturally vegan, this kiwi and strawberry smoothie is made purely out of natural ingredients only. Whole food is used + pure coconut water for the liquid.
Strawberry kiwi smoothie with almond milk is dairy-free, and of course, can be made nut-free if you use nut-free plant-based milk.
Kiwis and strawberry combo is one you must try. They work soooo well together. Kiwis can be quite sharp, whilst strawberries are quite sweet, so they break through the sharpness of the kiwi. So, strawberry-kiwi smoothie is exactly what we did, combined 2 ingredients that work so well, and created a super nutritious thick smoothie.
You can make a strawberry kiwi spinach smoothie, if you add some spinach, basically, you can make this recipe yours, anything you fancy, you can add. Like the smoothies extra thick? Add a banana! Like more sweetness? Add some maple syrup! Like it chocolatey? Add cocoa powder. The options are endless.
How To Make Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt:
You will need:
1. Fresh Strawberries
2. Fresh Kiwi
3. Coconut Water or dairy-free milk
3 simple ingredients are all you need. You will need to trim and wash the strawberries, then peel the kiwi. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until smooth.
Serve and drink up!
If you want it extra refreshing, feel free to pour the smoothie over ice!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Smoothie With Hemp Seeds
2. Strawberry Peach Smoothie
3. Peppermint Mocha Smoothie Recipe
We hope you like this refreshing Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- 1/2 cup/75g of fresh strawberries washed and trimmed
- 1 meduim-sized kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- The method is simple; combine all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023