The keto diet has got to be one of the most popular diets out there. Not everyone follows it just to lose weight, some people are low-carb regardless of whether they are trying to lose weight or not.
It’s not an easy diet though. Cutting carbs is not easy. Especially if you love smoothies.
The good news is though, we have created an amazing keto-friendly breakfast smoothie recipe, so today we are sharing it with you y’all.
This smoothie is also a diabetic-friendly smoothie recipe for breakfast too!
Another perk of this smoothie is that it’s the perfect smoothie to break your fast too since it’s sugar-free.
The smoothie is also:
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Artificial Flavor And Sweeteners Free
Breakfast Keto Smoothie Benefits
The worst thing you could do is to eat processed sugar first thing for breakfast.
Yeah, we are talking cereals. There is absolutely nothing good about cereals. Starting the day with protein and caffeine is so much better than a bowl of sugary cereal.
Some of the benefits of this keto breakfast smoothie are as follows:
- Weight Loss
- Stable Blood Sugar Levels
- Vitamins & Minerals
And many other health benefits too.
How To Make Chocolate Keto Smoothie
You will need:
- Coffee (Brewed or Instant)
- Peanut Butter
- Cocoa/Cacao Powder
- 2 Frozen Strawberries
- Almond Milk
You can increase the protein content of this keto smoothie, by adding keto-friendly protein powder too.
However, be aware that these protein powders often contain sweeteners and other additives.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Low-Carb Smoothie Recipes:
1. Keto Strawberry Smoothie
2. Keto Wheatgrass Smoothie
3. Keto Pumpkin Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy and healthy weight-loss cabbage smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Tasty Keto Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 2 tbsp peanut butter unsweetened
- 2 frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee 1 shot of cold espresso/brewed coffee
- 250 ml of almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023