A keto cottage cheese smoothie that is perfect for people who are looking for low-carb or keto smoothie recipes.
This smoothie is a perfect low-carb breakfast smoothie. It contains many healthy ingredients, and it will keep you full for hours.
How To Add Fat To a Keto Smoothie
Cottage cheese is almost completely fat-free, so if you want to add fat to your keto smoothie, here are a couple of ways to do that:
- Nut Butter
- Seeds (Chia Seeds, Flaxseed, etc)
- Oil (Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil)
- Peanut Butter Powder
- Cocoa Powder / Cacao Nibs
- Full Fat Unsweetened Yogurt
And others. This smoothie is a great example of how we added fat. Avocado and chia seeds were used to add the fat factor.
Keto Cottage Cheese Smoothie Benefits
This smoothie is loaded with healthy fat, and it’s also high in protein and fiber.
Other health benefits include:
- Selenium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Folate, and B12.
- Aids Constipation
- Glowing Skin
- Vitamin C
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- May Reduce Cholesterol Levels
- Heart Health
And many others as well.
How To Make Avocado Cottage Cheese Keto Smoothie
You will need:
- Cottage Cheese
- Frozen Strawberries
- Sea Moss (optional)
- Sugar-Free Coconut Milk
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We used sea moss in the smoothie because it’s incredibly nutritious, and it’s of course keto-friendly. However, this is optional, you can leave it out if you like.
The sea moss we used was dried, and soaked in water.
We hope you enjoy this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes That You May Like:
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy cottage cheese keto smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Keto Cottage Cheese Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese sugar free
- 1/2 avocado
- 250 ml sugar free coconut milk I used Alpro
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 2 frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp sea moss optional (we used dried and soaked in water)
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!