A mocha banana protein smoothie bowl that is bursting with flavor. This smoothie bowl is like eating chocolate ice cream. It’s incredibly creamy, refreshing, and fills you up at the same time.
This mocha banana protein smoothie bowl is like high-protein ice cream, with notes of coffee and chocolate. What more could you ask for, especially on a hot day.
Believe it or not, this smoothie bowl is totally dairy-free and vegan friendly too. You really don’t need dairy to make things creamy.
Frozen bananas are key to making this smoothie bowl thick, refreshing and creamy. So make sure you have some diced-up frozen bananas ready in your freezer.
If you like mochas in general, you will absolutely love the flavor of this smoothie bowl. The coffee comes through gently, and the slight bitterness of the cocoa powder really compliments the sweet refreshing frozen bananas.
This smoothie bowl is a must!
How To Make Mocha Protein Smoothie Bowl:
You will need:
1. Frozen Bananas
2. Instant Coffee or a shot of espresso
3. Cocoa Powder
4. Dairy-Free Milk
5. Protein Powder
4 simple ingredients. That’s all you need. The method is simple; add all your ingredients to a food processor or a strong blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy.
You can add more ingredients to the smoothie bowl if you like, nut butters, seeds, more fruit, whatever you fancy.
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
1. Watermelon Smoothie Bowl
2. Passionfruit Smoothie Bowl
3. Easy Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing vegan mocha banana protein smoothie bowl recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Mocha Banana Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Food Processor We used this one
- 1 cup150g of frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp instant coffee or a shot of cold espresso
- 50 ml of dairy free milk or coconut water
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop 35g of protein powder we used this one
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor, then blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023