Passionfruit smoothie bowl tastes just as good as it sounds. Passionfruit has a very unique taste and makes everything just that extra fancy and delicious.
This mango and passionfruit smoothie bowl is actually super easy to make. You just need a handful of frozen fruit, some passion fruits, and a bit of liquid to help the blending.
When we make smoothie bowls, we like to use food processors, however, if you have a quality blender, like a Vitamix, you can definitely make a smoothie bowl using a Vitamix.
This smoothie bowl recipe with passionfruit is perfect. we mean perfect for a hot summer day. The smoothie bowl tastes like a bowl of soft ice cream, it’s that good.
Not to mention that this smoothie bowl is 100x times healthier for you than ice cream, but tastes just as good. A win-win in our opinion.
It’s creamy, it’s full of nutrients and fruit, just everything you need.
The smoothie bowl is 100% dairy-free and suitable for a vegan diet as well.
How To Make Passionfruit Vegan Smoothie Bowl
You will need:
1. Passion fruit
2. Frozen Mango
3. Frozen Bananas
5. Coconut Water
All you need to do is add all your ingredients to a food processor or a strong blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and enjoy.
You can add more ingredients to the smoothie bowl. Perhaps you want some protein? Add some protein powder!
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
1. Watermelon Smoothie Bowl
2. Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie Bowl
3. Easy Cherry Almond Smoothie Bowl
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing vanilla passion fruit smoothie bowl recipe with peach! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Passionfruit Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Food Processor We used this one
- 1 cup150g of frozen bananas
- 1/2/75g frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 tsp good quality vanilla
- 50 ml of dairy free milk or coconut water
- 2 passion fruits flesh scooped out
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor, then blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023