A delicious tropical papaya smoothie for weight loss recipe for you today, that is here to satisfy and help with your weight loss.
Papaya has such a nice aromatic taste to it, which adds a touch of uniqueness and something special to your smoothies.
When we first ate papaya, we were pleasantly surprised by its aromatic taste and started to incorporate it into our smoothies.
We suggest that you do the same, and make a papaya smoothie ASAP.
Is Papaya Shake Good For Weight Loss?
Papaya shakes are great for weight loss because papaya is low in calories (1 cup of papaya, or 145g, only contains 62 calories).
Furthermore, papaya is high in fiber, which promotes satiety and a feeling of fullness.
When you are feeling full, you are less likely to snack, which adds to your daily calorie intake.
How Many Calories Are In a Glass Of Papaya Shake?
Our papaya smoothie for weight loss recipe contains the following macros per serving:
- 201 calories
- 40g carbohydrates
- 20g of which sugars
- 6.9g of fiber
- 2.8g of fat
- 3g of protein
As you can see, the smoothie is relatively low in calories, making it a healthy addition to your weight loss journey.
How To Make Banana Papaya Smoothie For Weight Loss
Here’s what you will need:
- Fresh Papaya
- Frozen Bananas
- Almond Milk
To make this apple papaya smoothie for weight loss – add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth, for about 2-3 minutes.
Serve and consume it immediately for the best taste.
We hope you enjoy this delicious tropical smoothie recipe!
We have some alternative ingredients for you, that you can use instead of the list we have above:
- If you don’t like bananas, use pineapple or avocado instead.
- If you struggle to digest oats or don’t like them, you can substitute them for seeds, such as chia seeds.
- You can use any dairy-free milk you like, doesn’t have to be almond milk. Just make sure it’s unsweetened.
This tropical papaya smoothie recipe we have today for you serves one. You can always double, or triple the recipe if you need more than 1 serving.
We hope you like this delicious easy papaya oatmeal smoothie for weight loss. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Papaya Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g frozen bananas pre frozen chunks
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1/2 cup/75g fresh papaya
- 1/2 large apple cored and diced
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Substitutions:We have some alternative ingredients for you, that you can use instead of the list we have above:
- If you don't like bananas, use pineapple or avocado instead.
- If you struggle to digest oats or don't like them, you can substitute them for seeds, such as chia seeds.
- You can use any dairy-free milk you like, doesn't have to be almond milk. Just make sure it's unsweetened.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Papaya Flatten Your Stomach?
Because papaya is rich in fiber, it aids your digestion and battles bloating, which can help your stomach appear flatter.
What Is The Best Time To Eat Papaya For Weight Loss?
There is no specific best time to eat papaya for weight loss. It can be consumed as part of a balanced diet throughout the day. However, it can be a good idea to drink it in the morning, as it will allow you to intake vital nutrients first thing in the morning after a long fast during the night.
Is Papaya Better Than Apple For Weight Loss?
They are both equally good in terms of weight loss. They both contain fiber and are relatively low in calories. However, deciding which one to consume in your weight loss journey, will very much depend on your taste and preference.