If you have been looking for the right smoothie recipe to lower blood pressure, you have come to the right place.
We all know that having high blood pressure is not good. But you are here today looking for solutions, so we are pleased to have you here.
We developed smoothie recipe to lower blood pressure, it may not cure it, but it will certainly assist your process of lowering your blood pressure. You will need to make dietary and lifestyle changes in order to fully lower your blood pressure and live a healthier life.
This smoothie alone won’t magically help you, it will surely assist the process, but you alone need to make the necessary changes.
What Is a Good Smoothie To Lower High Blood Pressure?
Green smoothies tend to be great for lowering blood pressure. However, other smoothies can help you too. It’s important that the right mix of ingredients are used, that are proven to help with blood pressure.
Does Green Smoothie really lower blood pressure? Yes, they can. But it’s important that you make lifestyle changes along with your green smoothie consumption for maximum improvement.
Smoothie Ingredients To Lower Blood Pressure:
- Grapefruit – citrus fruits have an incredible amount of power to lower blood pressure. They have a lot of vitamins and minerals which can help with your blood pressure.
- Orange – much like grapefruit, oranges fall into the citrus fruit category, and they are extremely helpful in lowering blood pressure.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seeds contain high amounts of magnesium, magnesium helps regulate blood pressure.
- Chia seeds – Chia seeds contain a type of antioxidant (quercetin) that helps reduce the chances of getting heart disease. The high amount of fiber in chia seeds plays an important role in reducing blood pressure.
- Yogurt – Low-fat yogurt can benefit your overall lifestyle and dietary changes towards lowering your blood pressure for good.
How To Make The Best Smoothie to Lower Blood Pressure
You will need:
The orange is peeled, and the seeds removed. The grapefruit is juiced, then all the ingredients are added to a blender, and blitzed until smooth.
You can serve the smoothie over ice for extra freshness.
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing smoothie that helps lowering blood pressure! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Smoothie Recipe To Lower Blood Pressure
- 1 Blender we used Ninja
- 1/2 cup/125ml of cold water
- 1/2 grapefruit juiced
- 1 whole small orange peeled and deseeded
- 1 tbsp of yogurt
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- The orange is peeled, and the seeds removed. The grapefruit is juiced, then all the ingredients are added to a blender, and blitzed until smooth.
- You can serve the smoothie over ice for extra freshness.