Smoothie recipe without a blender for those people who just cannot afford a blender, or just don’t want to commit to making smoothies regularly.
If you want to make a smoothie without a blender, you will have to get used to making your smoothies a bit chunkier! It’s impossible to make a smooth smoothie without a blender. Although, if you use a hand mixer, you may be able to make the smoothie a bit smoother.
But, we created a recipe that requires nothing but a masher.
If you have a hand mixer in hand, even better, but in this recipe, you don’t need that.
We made a blueberry smoothie recipe without a blender – because who doesn’t like a blueberry smoothie.
This blueberry smoothie without a blender is also vegan friendly and completely dairy-free!
Although you can certainly make a smoothie without a blender, we highly recommend that you get yourself a blender. Making a smoothie without a blender really won’t be as nice as a creamy smooth smoothie made with a blender.
How To Make Banana Smoothie Recipe Without Blender
You will need:
3. Coconut Water
4. Mint Leaves (optional)
Chop the blueberries and mint. Add all the ingredients except the coconut water to a bowl, and mash everything finely using a masher.
Slowly pour the coconut water, while mashing at the same time. You should end up with a drinkable consistency.
More Smoothie Recipes:
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing nutritious smoothie recipe without a blender. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Smoothie Recipe Without Blender
- 1/2 cup/75g of blueberries
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water
- 2-3 leaves of chopped mint
- Chop the blueberries and mint. Add all the ingredients except the coconut water to a bowl, and mash everything finely using a masher.
- Slowly pour the coconut water, while mashing at the same time. You should end up with a drinkable consistency.
- If you have a hand mixer, we highly recommend that you just whizz everything with a hand mixer for a smoother consistency.