Smoothie recipe without a blender for those people who just cannot afford a blender, or just don’t want to commit to making smoothies regularly.
If you want to make a smoothie without a blender, you will have to get used to making your smoothies a bit chunkier! It’s impossible to make a smooth smoothie without a blender. Although, if you use a hand mixer, you may be able to make the smoothie a bit smoother.
But, we created a recipe that requires nothing but a masher.
If you have a hand mixer in hand, even better, but in this recipe, you don’t need that.
We made a blueberry smoothie recipe without a blender – because who doesn’t like a blueberry smoothie.
This blueberry smoothie without a blender is also vegan friendly and completely dairy-free!
Although you can certainly make a smoothie without a blender, we highly recommend that you get yourself a blender. Making a smoothie without a blender really won’t be as nice as a creamy smooth smoothie made with a blender.
How To Make Banana Smoothie Recipe Without Blender
You will need:
3. Coconut Water
4. Mint Leaves (optional)
Chop the blueberries and mint. Add all the ingredients except the coconut water to a bowl, and mash everything finely using a masher.
Slowly pour the coconut water, while mashing at the same time. You should end up with a drinkable consistency.
If you have a hand mixer, we highly recommend that you just whizz everything with a hand mixer for a smoother consistency.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Easy High Protein Smoothie Recipes
2. High Protein Egg White Smoothie
3. Smoothie Recipe High In Iron
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing nutritious smoothie recipe without a blender. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Smoothie Recipe Without Blender
- 1/2 cup/75g of blueberries
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water
- 2-3 leaves of chopped mint
- Chop the blueberries and mint. Add all the ingredients except the coconut water to a bowl, and mash everything finely using a masher.
- Slowly pour the coconut water, while mashing at the same time. You should end up with a drinkable consistency.
- If you have a hand mixer, we highly recommend that you just whizz everything with a hand mixer for a smoother consistency.
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023