No matter the weather, no matter the mood, a strawberry surf rider is sure to cheer you up!
It’s not a secret that we are big fans of Jamba Juice. Their strawberry surf rider is our favorite. That is why, today, we are doing a copycat recipe.
We don’t want to boast, but we think we cracked it. This recipe is awesome.
It’s like a proper slushie. If you like super cold drinks, like icy, then you will absolutely love this.
The recipe calls for lime/lemon sherbet…however if you cannot find it anywhere in the shops, use vanilla ice cream instead, but make sure you add some lime juice and zest!
Is Jamba Strawberry Whirl Healthy?
Well, it’s not that bad actually. Most of the sugar you see on the label is actually natural, coming from the fruit.
However, it does contain quite a lot of it. Although it isn’t the healthiest thing on the planet, it’s not such a bad treat though. it’s much better than a milkshake for example.
It contains a lot fewer calories too.
Is Strawberry Surf Rider Vegan
No, it isn’t due to the fact that it contains dairy.
The lime sherbet contains dairy, and lime sherbet is a very important ingredient when it comes to making the perfect strawberry surf rider.
How To Make Jamba Juice Strawberry Surf Rider Recipe
You will need:
- Frozen Strawberries
- Frozen Peaches
- Lime Sherbet
- Lime Zest
This smoothie comes out thick and so tasty. We personally used a food processor to make this recipe. We found it breaks icy ingredients much easier than blenders.
So, to make this recipe, put all the ingredients in your food processor or high-speed blender, and blend until thick pourable icy consistency.
Serve and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Watermelon Slushy Recipe
2. Vodka Lime & Mint Smoothie
3. Strawberry Banana Blueberry Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy strawberry surf rider recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Strawberry Surf Rider Recipe
- 1 cup/75g of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen peaches
- 1 cup/250ml of lemonade
- 1 cup/150g lime or lemon sherbet
- 2 cubes of ice
- Zest of lime [optional]
- If you haven't already got frozen fruit - then you will need to wash, dice, stone your fruit.Add them in a freezer bag, or on a flat tray and freeze them for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once the frozen fruit is ready, add all the ingredients listed to a food processor or a powerful blender, and blitz until a pourable thick icy consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023