Today we have a pretty cool smoothie recipe for you today that includes a classic combo; tuna and cucumber!
Okay, we admit. It sounds super strange to add tuna to your smoothies… But if you are not a fan of protein powders, and you are looking to add more protein to your diet, tuna is a great choice.
Tuna is also low on calories, making it a great diet food.
This smoothie recipe is also totally dairy-free too, which makes it suitable for people who are staying away from dairy.
Blending Tuna For Bodybuilding
Not all smoothies have to be sweet. Blending tuna to get more protein as a bodybuilder can be a great way to get your protein.
Tuna is a clean protein source and is part crazy good if protein powders aren’t your thing.
Tuna Shake Benefits:
Each tuna shake serving contains a whooping 26.7g of protein! This comes from pure lean protein.
Here’s a list of other benefits of drinking this protein tuna smoothie:
- Muscle Recovery/Building
- Helps Lower Cholesterol
- May Boost Brain Function
- May Improve Eye Health
- Source Of B12
- Anti-inflammatory Properties Due To The Spinach
- Low Sugar
And others too.
How To Make Tuna Smoothie With Cucumber
You will need:
- Can Of Tuna
- Vegetable Stock
The method of making this protein tuna smoothie is simple – add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Protein Smoothie Recipes:
1. Whey Protein Smoothie Recipe
2. Meat Smoothie
3. Apple Protein Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy high protein smoothie recipe with tuna. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Tuna Smoothie With Cucumber
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 can of tuna in spring water drained
- 4-5 slices of cucumber
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 125-250 ml of veg stock depending on how thick you like your smoothies
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023