Blueberries are delicious as they are, but they are just as good used in other ways, including smoothie bowls.
Blueberries are a superfood berry, that we should all be including more of in our diet.
If you are looking for delicious add blueberries to your diet, you should definitely try this blueberry weight loss smoothie bowl.
This smoothie bowl is also perfect for weight loss, which can also be beneficial if you are looking for weight loss smoothie bowl recipes!
Why Is This Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Good For Weight Loss?
When making a weight loss smoothie bowl, what you want is a low calorie smoothie bowl, that is made using fruit, and other low calorie ingredients.
Keeping the bowls low calorie and filling is so important when it comes to weight loss.
So adding a source of protein to your bowls is a great way to make your smoothie bowls weight loss friendly since protein promotes satiety.
This blueberry smoothie bowl we have for you today has everything of the above.
It’s low in calories, contains protein, and even has a great amount of fiber in it, which is also important for weight loss.
Other Benefits Of Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Weight loss isn’t the only benefit of this blueberry smoothie bowl.
Let’s take a look at what other benefits you will be getting once you have consumed this delicious fat burning berry smoothie bowl:
- May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Vitamins & Minerals Such As – Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese, and Potassium.
- High Fiber For Improved Digestion
- Improved Gut Health (thanks to the yogurt used in the smoothie bowl)
- Heart Protection
- Improved Brain Function
- Improved Kidney Health
- Post Gym Recovery
- Boosts Metabolism
And many others too. The benefits of blueberries, and this smoothie bowl as a whole, are so many, you may want to start making it and eating it regularly!
Oh, and you can make this smoothie bowl, even if you are not trying to lose weight.
How To Make a Fat Burning Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
You will need:
- Frozen Blueberries
- Greek Yogurt
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
If you like thick smoothie bowls, this smoothie bowl comes out thick and indulgent!
Use a food processor if you do not have a powerful blender. We always like to use a food processor for smoothie bowls.
Our Substitution Recommendations
We have a couple of yummy recommendations for you for substitutions.
- Instead of blueberries, you can use any other frozen berry of choice.
- You can use coconut water for a more tropical taste instead of almond milk.
- Instead of spinach, use kale or other leafy greens.
- If you don’t have chia seeds, you can use other seeds or even nut butter is fine.
Do take into consideration that any substitution you make will affect to overall calories per serving.
We hope you like this creamy and easy blueberry smoothie bowl weight loss. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Weight Loss Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Food Processor we used this one.
- 1 1/2 cups/225g frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 60 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor, and blitz until smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *Please note that every topping you add to your smoothie bowl will add additional calories!