3-Ingredients Overnight Oat Smoothie that’s loaded with complex carbs, protein, and fiber!
Super easy to make, and it’s perfect for a quick filling breakfast. All you need to do is soak the oats and dates overnight, then blend the next morning. That’s it.
So, I am sure you are probably familiar with what overnight oats are? It’s basically leaving oats overnight soaked in different flavors.
We kept things simple here – we literally soaked the oats with water and a couple of water. The next morning we blitzed them with a touch of cinnamon. Simple, delicious, healthy, and perfect for breakfast.
This delicious overnight oat smoothie recipe is also suitable for people with diabetes. We have barely any sweetness added to this smoothie, except a couple of dates. All-natural food here, and none processed.
This delicious overnight oat smoothie recipe is 100% dairy-free and vegan too!
We hope you enjoy this easy diabetic-friendly smoothie recipe.
How To Make This 3-Ingredients Overnight Oat Smoothie:
You will need the following:
1. Steel Cut Oats
If you want to be more adventurous and want more flavor, you can add additional things, like maple syrup, cocoa powder, fruit like blueberries, and protein powder even.
The oats and dates are soaked overnight, the next day everything is blended until completely smooth.
That’s it! The recipe is super simple. We love, love having this smoothie for breakfast, we think you will too 😉
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Easy Peach And Raspberry Smoothie
2. Easy Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
3. Easy Pineapple Passionfruit Smoothie
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Overnight Oat Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Overnight Oat Smoothie
- 1 cup/70g of steel cut oats
- 1 1/2 cups/320ml of water
- 4-5 dates pited
- Mix all the ingredients together and put them in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023
- Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie - March 26, 2023
- Cottage Cheese Protein Shake - March 26, 2023