This healthy, nutritious 3-Ingredients Pineapple Smoothie is the perfect way to cool yourself on a hot day. It’s easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness.
This pineapple smoothie tastes like a tropical paradise in a glass. So refreshing and deliciously sweet. it’s thick and sweet. Just delicious.
Pineapple smoothie vegan, is naturally dairy-free, making it suitable for a vegan diet.
Pineapple smoothie with water only has 3-ingredients, but still has all the deliciousness. You don’t need tons of ingredients to make things delicious.
All-natural ingredients here.
Pineapple smoothie for weight loss, is low on calories, making it suitable for weight loss and fat burning.
PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
We love making smoothies for breakfast because they’re quick, easy & always delicious. We like our smoothies thick & creamy, and when it’s hot outside – it’s the perfect way to cool off. And that’s why today I’m sharing this pineapple smoothie recipe. It only has 3 ingredients, and it tastes like sweet sunshine.
The pineapple is trimmed and diced, and the banana is peeled and diced too.
Then the fruit ingredients are added into a blender with some water and blitzed until smooth. That’s it!
Can I use frozen banana and pineapple?
Yep, yep! However, you may need to use more water so you reach the desired consistency!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie
2. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
3. 4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Pineapple Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and drink a smoothie!
3-Ingredients Pineapple Smoothie
- 2/3 cup /150g of pineapple trimmed, peeled and chopped
- 1 small banana peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup/60ml of cold water
- Prepare the pineapple as suggested above. Same for the banana.
- Blitz the pineapple in a blender with the banana, and cold water until smooth.
- Fill a tall glass with ice, if you like, pour the smoothie and serve immediately.
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023