Delicious 3-Ingredients Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. Classic flavors combined, create a deliciously nutritious smoothie.
This smoothie is ideal if you are looking for a filling breakfast, or if you are looking for smoothie recipes for weight gain.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie calories are 400 if you use low-fat yogurt and water instead of milk. However, if you need the extra calories, use full-fat milk and full-fat yogurt.
As I mentioned above, a peanut butter banana smoothie without milk will still be flavorsome and delicious made with water.
Peanut butter banana smoothie vegan can be made vegan yes! I used Koko vanilla yogurt, which is also soy-free!
Peanut butter banana smoothie benefits:
In case you didn’t know, peanut butter contains healthy fats. Some people are scared of fat, but you shouldn’t if it comes from healthy foods like peanuts/nuts.
Also, the smoothie is packed with protein and potassium from the banana. Really, it’s a healthy breakfast to have! We do have smoothies like that for breakfast often.
We used our ninja blender to make this smoothie, and we do recommend having one if you are regular smoothie makes 🙂
We hope you like this 3-Ingredients Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
3-Ingredients Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 cup/120g of yogurt sub for dairy-free for a vegan option we used Koko vanilia Yogurt for a VE option
- 1 small banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup /220ml of water or milk
- Peel the banana. Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blitz until smooth, add a bit more milk or water if the smoothie is too thick to blend. Enjoy!
Nutritional Values are based if you use water instead of milk and low-fat yogurt.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie
2. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
3. 4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023