These 4-Ingredients Fudge Biscoff Cookies are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are very sweet and satisfying.
These cookies are a flourless dessert made with Biscoff spread and using just 4 ingredients! No flour, no dairy, and no butter needed, they take less than 10 minutes to bake!
Biscoff cookie dough recipe is made with only 4-ingredients, however, we do recommend adding dark chocolate to the cookies to cut through the sweetness.
Warning: They are quite sugary and sweet, so if you are watching your figure or you don’t have a sweet tooth we recommend you skip this recipe 😀
Not to be confused with actual Biscoff cookies, these ones use the famous spread to create delicious flourless cookies. The texture is soft and chewy in the middle, with a slight crispness to the edges. They are sweet and full of Biscoff flavor.
Biscoff cookies vegan can be made vegan yes!
Biscoff Cookies Ingredients:
2. Egg, or a vegan flax egg
3. Baking Soda
We hope you like this 4-Ingredients Fudge Biscoff Cookies recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
4-Ingredients Fudge Biscoff Cookies
- 1 cup/225g of Biscoff spread
- 3/4 cup/150g of brown sugar
- 1 large egg or a flax egg* for a vegan option
- 1 tsp baking soda
- n a large mixing bowl, add all your ingredients, and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Form 8 balls with the dough. Place the balls of dough on the lined sheet (do not flatten them, leave them as balls, because they will expand when they bake) and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are just golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the sheet completely.