Nobody likes having acid reflux. Thankfully, there are ways you can manage it and deal with it if you do get it.
One of those ways is drinking a smoothie that can help you get almost instant relief from acid reflux.
Are Smoothies Okay For Acid Reflux?
Not all smoothies are okay for acid reflux, but there certainly are types of smoothies that can help with acid reflux.
It will totally depend on how they are made, so, it’s always best that you make them yourself, as you will know exactly what has gone into them.
What Kind Of Smoothie Is Good For Acid Reflux?
The best smoothie you could have for acid reflux is a smoothie that uses ingredients that are known to soothe acid reflux.
It’s always good to research what foods help with acid reflux, then build your smoothie from there. This is exactly what we have done with this recipe.
1. Is Strawberry Smoothie Good For GERD?
Strawberry smoothies are typically safe for GERD, however, definitely find out what ingredients have been used in the making if you haven’t made it yourself.
2. Is a Banana Smoothie Good For Acid Reflux?
Bananas are an excellent ingredient to battle acid reflux. Banana smoothies are great to soothe acid reflux.
3. Is Almond Milk Good For Acid Reflux?
Almond milk can help with acid reflux, ideally, choose unsweetened almond milk.
How To Make a Banana Smoothie For Acid Reflux
You will need:
- Almond Butter
- Low Fat Milk
If you want to make this smoothie dairy-free (And vegan) Use almond milk instead of dairy milk.
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Detox Smoothie With Cilantro
2. Smoothie For Alcohol Detox
3. Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie Recipe
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy acid reflux relief smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Anti-Acid Reflux Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 tbsp almond butter unsweetened
- 2-3 slices cucumber
- 250 ml low fat milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023