This Avocado Strawberry Smoothie Recipe is the perfect thick delicious smoothie you need to try right now.
A creamy breakfast-friendly blend that’s high in calcium and low in calories and really filling and high on protein, and fiber.
A gluten-free easy healthy smoothie recipe.
So why is this smoothie so incredible?
-> it’s Low On Calories
-> It Contains Tons Of Vitamins
-> It Has Detox Properties
-> Packed With Fiber
->Packed With Protein
->It’s Done In Under 5 Minutes
- Avocados – Are high in heart-healthy fats, fibers, and many important vitamins and minerals.
- Strawberries- Also high in Vitamin C which is great for your immune system & is high in potassium.
- Limes – Are high in vitamin C and antioxidants. they may improve immunity, reduce heart disease risk factors, prevent kidney stones, aid iron absorption, and promote healthy skin.
- Yogurt – has got gut-friendly bacteria and packs a good amount of protein.
How To Make Avocado Strawberry Smoothie:
You will need:
Prepare the strawberries by washing them and cutting them. Prepare the avocado as well, if it’s whole. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blitz until completely smooth. You may need to add a touch of water to help to blend if the blender is struggling.
You can use frozen avocado and strawberries if you like, but that means you may need to add more liquid, as it may be too thick.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Tropical Rum Smoothie Cocktail
2. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
3. 4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
We hope you like this Easy Thick Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
- ½ large avocado flesh scooped out and diced
- 1 cup/150g fresh strawberry
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 cup/220ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1/2 lemon/lime juiced
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Prepare the avocado as described above, wash, trim and cut the strawberries in half.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth. If the consistency is too thick, add a little extra milk/water.
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023