A delicious and creamy blueberry kale smoothie, that is perfect for breakfast or any time of the day!
This delicious blueberry smoothie with kale is also totally dairy-free and suitable for a vegan diet!
Are Kale And Blueberries Good For You?
Kale and blueberries individually are extremely good for your health – combined, they provide you with multiple different health benefits.
They both have unique health benefits, which is why it’s a great idea to combine them, for example, by adding them to your smoothies.
If you are a little bit constipated, blueberries can help you poop, especially combined with kale.
Combining kale and blueberries together, will not only provide you with tons of vitamins & minerals but also battle health conditions, such as constipation.
Kale And Blueberry Smoothie For Fatty Liver
Are you trying to prevent or do you have a fatty liver? We urge you to make this smoothie, it will really help you.
Cutting down on sugar, alcohol, processed food, etc is essential to improve your condition.
Introducing smoothies is a great way to incorporate fresh fruit and veg, which can really have a positive impact on your fatty liver.
Kale And Blueberry Smoothie Benefits
Introduce this smoothie to your diet, if you are worried about your fatty liver.
Apart from aiding the condition, this smoothie has other health benefits too:
- Weight Loss
- Battles Constipation
- Healthier Hair
- Healthier Bones
- Glowing Skin
And many more!
How To Make Kale Blueberry Smoothie Weight Loss
You will need:
- Frozen Blueberries
- Peanut Butter
- Juiced Lime
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
To make this blueberry kale smoothie no banana, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
If you don’t have the above ingredients or don’t like some, here are some alternatives you can use:
- Use spinach instead of kale
- Add other berries Instead blueberries
- Use Flaxseeds Instead Of Chia Seeds
- Use other milk of choice instead of almond milk
- Substitute the lime juice for lemon juice
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter
More Kale Smoothie Recipes:
1. Kale Pineapple Smoothie
2. Kale Banana Strawberry Smoothie
3. Smoothie Recipe With Kale And Berries
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy blueberry kale smoothie vegan recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Creamy Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of frozen blueberries
- 1 handful of kale washed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter unsweetened
- 1/2 lime - juiced
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023